Monday, February 3, 2014

Hanging Hearts

I had so many candy canes left over this year, I just had to use them for Valentines Day, again.  But, after you see my entryway shelf, you will know why.  I made quite a few, fifteen to be exact.  Now everyone knows what they are getting for V-Day from me - ha ha.  Anyway, this little ditty has my heart a pitter patter.  




I got the frames at Michael's for only eight dollars.  I couldn't believe it because it was originally thirty.  I loved it so much a got a couple including the cute red one.  I wanted to use it at Christmas, but, didn't get around to it -- next year I will.



I just tied the hearts on with a little raffia.



I made these a couple of years ago.  I truly make these every other year.  I think they are so pretty.



In the corner of the frame, I just tacked on these rosettes.  I had them in my stash and just added a pretty red heart to the white one.



I love how it turned out.  I have it hanging in my entryway.  I will have additional entryway pictures soon.


xxxooo


6 comments:

  1. That is so clever! I love that you reused Christmas stuff instead of pitching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be so cute hanging on my wall! Very cute idea, Rhonda! Thanks for linking it up at Tips and Tricks! :)
    Gina @ Gina's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea!! Thanks so much for stopping by my Christmas Blog!! I am now back to posting on my regular blog, Debbie-Dabble!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea!

    You ROCK for linking up this week to Tip Me Tuesday. {high fives} Just a heads up, Tip Junkie can help you index your blog more effectively if you upload at least 2 images, 2 steps, and blog post URL into your Tip Junkie craft room! Simply login and click "add a project" on your profile page to get started. {yep I've got your back!} ~ Laurie {a.k.a. the Tip Junkie}
    Link ~ http://www.tipjunkie.com/how-to-add-a-craft-room-project-on-tip-junkie

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.