Friday, February 10, 2012

Pinterest Inspiration

Happy Friday everybody.  I have been looking at these on Pinterest and HAD to make them.  They are so cute and do I need to add EASY.  I always make the turtle version for Christmas and special occasions, but, these are so cute for Valentines Day.  Really, it can be used for many occasions.  Go here to see the original post.  


They taste yummy too.  It was so hard to keep my kids out of them long enough to take a quick picture.



Easy Peasy - just put the melting disk on a pretzel in about a 300 oven and leave i for just about 3 - 4 min.  Put an M & M on while disk is soft and let cool.  That is it.........



I like the white ones the best.



They are almost too cute to eat.



It was just what my display needed to be complete.



Have a great weekend.

Rhonda




8 comments:

  1. How adorable!! I love them! Very Valentine-y :)

    Thanks for sharing these at my party.. Im going to make some soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you on Linky Follower. I would love it if you followed me back. I always enjoy meeting new bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute! I love these little treats, but I hadn't thought to make them so cute for Valentine's day. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!

    I'm your newest following on L.F.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great!
    I made something similar for christmas this yr....will now be a staple for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great looking treats! Would love for you to stop by and link up to the Tuesday To Do Party (if you haven't already.) Also, the Pretty Packages Party is going on & I would love for you to share any creative gifts, packages or party favor ideas!

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-to-do-part-49-and-48-list.html

    http://blackberryvine.blogspot.com/2012/02/pretty-packages-party-12.html

    Smiles!
    Jami

    ReplyDelete
  7. They look so good! I love it that you found this yummy treat on Pinterest and that you actually made something you pinned!

    Thanks for following me via the Linky blog hop. I am following you now too. I sure do hope you will be by again soon and maybe you could join in with my weekly Pinterest Linky party!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ Five Minutes for Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how easy these are, but how elegant they look. My kids love chocolate dipped pretzels, and these would be much simpler than melting the chocolate and coating them. I think some Easter themed ones are coming their way. Thanks again for linking to POV- I'm getting tons of great ideas from you. ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.