Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Love Shadow Box

Hi everyone, I just wanted to check in to let you know that I will be returning soon.  I only have one more week of daycare and we will have a little break.  I watch mostly teacher's children so I drop way down in the summer.  I am only open a couple of days of week for crafts and fun.  It also keeps the kids in contact with me so it is not such a shock when school starts again.  I have been wanting to share my shadow box with you for sometime now (since Valentines Day).  I made it for my Red Hutch's Valentine display.  I liked it so much I decided to keep it and hang it it my bedroom.  I still can't believe I got the shadow boxes (I actually have two) from savers for only $1.99 each.  I LOVE them and can hardly wait to fix my second one. 

I did add a little pink to our wedding picture to tie it into the pink heart.  Here is how I made the heart.  I also painted the Love sign to match my black and white vintagey (is that a word?) feel.  It used to be bright pink.

The flowers are from Pick Your Plum and I made the cute burlap rosette.

I got the key for only .50 cents from Micheal's when they had all of their dollar (1.50) items on sale.  I got a few other things and will have a couple of crafts soon.

I even got to use on my clay hearts.  I just tied a little lace and ribbon on.

Well, that's it for now.  I also wanted to tell you, THANK YOU.  Thank you for following along and leaving me during this crazy year.  I appreciate you all and look forward to regular posts and visits with everyone.

See you soon.



  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment. You just made my day.


Comments make my day, thanks.