Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fun Dollar Store Crafts - Part Two

This is part two.  The Clever Wallet.  I have seen these in organization blogs, and, I haven't seen them until recently.  I had to have one, or two, maybe three?




Again, I just used the stuff I had on hand.  This time I used some Washi Tape I got from Pick Your Plum.  I also used an old book page to make a bird and then outlined it with glitter.




I do get a lot of gift card for a quick thank you and holiday gift.  These are perfect for organizing them.  I don't know if you can tell, but, it has a little mirror in it.  I guess to see out surprised you look when they tell you how much it is - YIKES!




I still like white and burlap, so, this is my favorite.




Yep, I had to have three.  This one, I am just going to put a mustache for my cash.  I think this will be good to stash a little cash in my sports bags.  They are the bags I take to my kids sports events.  I will have a post on them shortly.



Oh, how cute.




Now, what are you waiting for?  Go and get a couple, three or four and alter away.  These are headed for my purse right now.

I hope you enjoyed this fun craft.  Come back soon and see me.

XXX
000


1 comment:

  1. All very cute. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party. Look for the new party up tonight.
    Have a great week.
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.