Sunday, February 1, 2015

My 2015 Winter Entryway Shelf

I can't believe that I started this post the first week of January, and posting it the first day of February.  I truly have such good intentions.  Life is always crazy at the roost..  I used to think life was crazy when my kids were little, but, I had no idea what I was in for.  Now that they are all young adults and teens, and still living at home, I am doing my best to keep my sanity.  I think the Gilmore Girls said it best, "I changed my mind, about all this mom stuff (this is mine), I want to be a Ballerina instead".  I think getting lost in my blog, is just what I need.  I really miss my blog, and doing a few crafts.  With that said, here is where I'm starting, my Entryway Shelf.  It is all decked out for winter.  I am in the process of changing it up for Valentines Day, and wanted to share it with you before  it is gone.  I love the jars and I don't know if I am ready to part with them yet.


Gotta love after Christmas sales.  I got the lighted willow branches at WalMart for really cheap.  All of the white sugared floral clusters were 90% off at Michael's.  The candles are from The Dollar Tree and the jars, from my stash.


The stars were made from a cereal box and a cookie cutter.  I just painted the stars and tiny mason jars with a little white chalk paint.  I put a fuzzy snowflake from the Dollar Tree behind it.


I stamped WINTER right on the stars and tied them on with some twine.  I really love  the way they turned out.   On the left side, I painted a mason jar and Dollar Tree candle stick with the same chalk paint and put a few white clusters in it.


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope to be back soon!
Enjoy the Super Bowl!

Rhonda




6 comments:

  1. Hi dear Rhonda! Your entryway shelf looks so pretty for winter and I just love the stars - what a clever idea!

    Thank you so much for sharing your loveliness at Roses of Inspiration - I hope you join us again next Tuesday. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda,
    Your entryway shelf is lovely! The white is so pretty, especially the angel wings on your wreath! I am partial to angels! Found you at Stephanie's party!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ฟรี ถอน ได้ จะได้รับความบันเทิงไปพร้อมกับความมั่งคั่ง ไปกับเว็บสล็อตมาตรฐานโลก สามารถเข้ามา ทดลองเล่นเกมสล็อต แตกง่าย ได้ไม่มีเบื่อที่เว็บ pg-slot.game

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทางเข้า pg slot 88 แล้วกรอกข้อมูลส่วนตัวของคุณลงในฟอร์มการสมัคร หลังจากนั้นก็เสร็จสิ้นขั้นตอนการสมัครแล้ว PG SLOT คุณจะได้รับชื่อผู้ใช้งานและรหัสผ่านเข้าสู่ระบบจากนั้นคุณก็สามารถเลือกเกมสล็อต

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.