Friday, July 29, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Happy Friday

I am just getting ready for the weekend.  I love a clean table top.  This is my other favorite corner.  I love this table.  It is not expensive or anything.  I just remember when we got it.  It was for a our first home.  We got it at the Home depot.  My husband and father in-law stained it and sealed it right before Thanksgiving.  It was our first holiday meal as a married couple and my mother in-law's family was coming.  The polyurethane wasn't dry just a couple of hours before our company was expected, so, we turned up the heat, had a fan blowing at them, and even a blow dryer trying to dry all the chairs in time.  I think we ended up using the patio chairs from outside.  Anyway, it was a good time and we had so much to be thankful for (especially the fact we just picked up some outside chairs at the flee market the weekend before-ha).




I need curtains, but, have never really known what to do.  If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them.



This is a picture from Homes and Gardens.  I have started a project book.  I love the way this looks and want to get new chairs for my sweet little table.



I know we picked two of these gunny sack pictures from a garage sale in Colorado. I actually have two.  One hangs in the TV room.  The sign on top says GIVE THANKS.  The give is hidden - opps.



This in on the other wall.



Ok, I think this is what they call a "Hot Spot".



I think it is more like a "Wild Fire".  I can never keep this counter clean.  I even have a cork board next to the wall just waiting to be used for something.



Ahh, much better.  I took the picture and now my coffee cup, camera, phone, and mail is already on that counter.  (ARGG)



Now on to the next challenge -- PAPER.  I had to clean off the table so I would have a place put all my stuff after I cleaned off the counter and gathered all my piles, binders, etc. for the next challenge. 



Oh, that's where were everything from the kitchen counter went : }
This might take me a while -- see you soon.  If I don't post in a couple of days, send someone for me ; ]

1 comment:

  1. I love the roosters! :D
    Thanks so much for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.