Wednesday, July 20, 2011

21 Day Challenge - Pantry update and Spice Cabinet

I did one more shelf in the pantry..


I took everything off the next shelf, wiped it down, and replaced the shelf paper.  I like to put a few of my platters that are not used often against the back wall.



This is my packet holder from Tupperware.  I have had it for a few years, and I love it.  All Clean.



I really like how you can read all labels because it stair steps up.



I found this cute basket and put my ramen (a staple) and mac and cheese (another staple) in it.  A helper shelf above it to hold packaged dinner thingies.



I also found this old wooden box in the garage.  My husband said it held explosives back in WWII (cool).  I am going to put serving dishes that I only use at Christmas in there.  Ok, I will be back in there tomorrow.



On to the spice cabinet.  Not too bad, just messy.



Love that shelf paper.



I replaced old spices and cleaned all jars.



I purged all old spices and cleaned my turn table.


 

There you go all done.  Yeah, something accomplished.



1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.