Thursday, January 19, 2012

January Entry Shelf

I am getting excited about Valentines Day and wanted to show you what I did for January before it melts away.
  



Since it doesn't really snow in Mesa, AZ, I like to leave some of my snowmen up.   I always like a little subway art (I am sorry to the blog I borrowed that from, I can't remember) and really need to learn how to do it.




I made the two on the left.




I took the snowflakes out of my "tree" and hung them on my wreath.




I also made the snowman with the blue hat.




I just wasn't ready to put the snowballs away (I got them at the Dollar Tree).

Snowmen warm your apron strings and melt your heart.

Happy January!

Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. It always seems like a shame to me when winter gets ignored just because Christmas is over! Love your cute vignette.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.