Monday, February 13, 2012

Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta and This Week's Chicken Feed


I hope everybody had a great weekend.  I spent my time watching my oldest compete in a cheer competition.


They took 1st - yeah......

On to this week's Chicken Feed (as always, if you see something you would like featured as next week's recipe, let me know):

Monday:     Pesto Tuna Melts - Veggies and Ranch
Tuesday:     Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Salad
Wednesday:     Fish Tacos, Salsa Rice
Thursday:  Leftovers
Friday:  Upside Down Pizza, Salad (I will include this in next week's recipes)
Saturday:     Dad's Choice
Sunday:     Chicken Enchiladas, Red Rice


Now, here is a very easy weeknight meal that everybody will LOVE.

one bag (8 oz) pasta any shape.
1 lb. ground beef
6 bacon strips (I use a small bag of real bacon pieces) cooked and crumbled
1 can (10 oz) condensed tomato soup (undiluted)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or whatever cheese you like on your hamburger
Condiments:  Mustard, tomato, onion, pickles.
(I always double)


Brown your ground beef (I always drain, rinse and pat dry) add salt and pepper to taste.  Pour in soup and bacon, cook until heated through.  Add cheese to string and melt a little.




I like pickles and onions.




This is so easy and about 20 min. from start to finish.

Enjoy.
Rhonda


3 comments:

Comments make my day, thanks.