Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Thursday Morning

Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh, what a beautiful day.  It is so nice in Mesa today, I am in such a great mood.  I hope to get some things off my to do list and just get them done today.  That is, if I can stay inside that long.  I even ate my breakfast and drank a couple cups of coffee outside.  It has been such a long time since I have done that.  I even did a little a devotion and feel like I can take on the world (or at least my side of the street - he he).  I enjoyed my breakfast so much, I wanted to share it with you.  



Melon really isn't in season yet, but, I wanted some anyway.  I cut up a cantaloupe and honeydew, and, it didn't seem very sweet.  So, I added some fresh lime juice, a pinch of salt (brings out the sweet), and a light drizzle of honey.


Boy did that do it.  It wasn't sugar sweet, but, naturally sweet (if that makes any sense).



I put some fruit on the bottom and a then topped with some vanilla yogurt and granola.  A few strawberries on the side and the best part, my son James brought me a scone from The Bread Smith, YUM.  



Now, ready to start the day.  I have some tag I will be playing this afternoon -- yeah -- will you be it???

Enjoy your family and most of all, Enjoy the Day.
Rhonda

4 comments:

  1. I thought at first that you were eating sour patch kids (the candy) for breakfast. Lol! That's only something I would do. Your breakfast looks delightful though. If you get a chance stop over and enter in the giveaway www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/name-necklaces-giveaway.html I truly appreciate all that you have done to help me build my audience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks 'good enough to eat'!!
    How sweet of your son to bring you the scones to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, makes me want that for breakfast in the morning

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, thanks.