Monday, July 30, 2012

Grilled Cuban Sandwich & Coleslaw

Hi Everyone.  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I was busy, busy, busy, getting my kids ready for school and my house ready for daycare.  I will have pics a little later.  If you are like me, you are crazy busy getting everything done and don't have much time for dinner.  This is, yet another fast and filling meal that I put together faster than we can get take-out.  You can change it up with different meat, and, even use left over pork roast (very YUMMY).  I know that if you try it, you will like it.





I use sourdough bread.




Deli corned beef, herb flavored cream cheese, Swiss Cheese, pickle slices, lettuce (I usually use spinach) and a little softened butter.




Spread one slice with cream cheese,





add corned beef, pickle slices,




your lettuce (or spinach), and cover with Swiss cheese.




Butter both sides and grill away.





YUM.



I just make a little coleslaw to go with.




Enjoy!

Rhonda



2 comments:

Comments make my day, thanks.