Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Challenge #2 - Computer Desk

My computer desk is in a closet in my den.  It is very small and somewhat cluttered.  This will be one of my major projects (along with the whole den)  this summer.  I would love for it to look like Jen's at I Heart Organizing, but, I am very challenged when it comes to decorating.  Here is what it looks like.


This is the main room my daycare is in.  As you can see I have toys in here too.  Look close at the wall.  They have bumped it and thrown toys against the wall chipping the paint  ;{   It is somewhat organized; however,  I don't keep too much in there because of the kids.

I did clean it up a bit:


I don't keep much on the desk because of little hands.


I keep paper and file folders in here
Do you see the wires???   How can I conceal them???????

Hold on to your hat.......  The other side of it closet is worse......



YIKES





If anyone has ideas on how to easily turn this into something nice to look at and functional, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.......




Oh, and the file holder thingy I got thrifting, is too big - -   hee hee

1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.