Friday, June 3, 2011

Chicken & Sausage Sandwiches

Ok,  remember when I made chicken earlier this week?  Well, I always cook extra just for these sandwiches.   This is one my families favorite quick meals.  Thursday is a big practice night at my house, and I still have one that is out until 8:30 p.m. or so.  These cook up (or heat up) really fast and keep on the stove until you are ready.

You will need some sausage (we like the heat from andouille), red and/or green bell peppers, sweet onion, chicken and some balsamic vinegar.


I forgot to take pictures in the beginning, sorry


here are the peppers and onions cooking until tender



meanwhile, cut your chicken and sausage


add it to the pan and heat through
add about 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar and put into whatever buns you have

Enjoy!!!!!

1 comment:

Comments make my day, thanks.